Want to get a diploma of Nursing Melbourne trainers offer? Here’s what you have to know:
National Demand for Nurses
In the coming years, Australia’s nationwide demand for nursing practitioners is expected to exceed 100,000. This is confirmed by a government report by the Health Workforce. Moreover, employers from a wide range of sectors are putting more attention to sustaining policies and programs for occupational health.
Specifically, in Victoria and Melbourne, medical centres are needing more nursing professionals that specialise in the following:
- Aged care
- Occupational health
- Forensic health
- Mental health
Does a Nursing career have a decent job security?
Nursing professionals or young adults who are pining for a nursing career can relax. The demand for nurses isn’t going to fluctuate in the years to come. As stated earlier, nurses are being needed not only by the medical industry.
If you’re asking if you can have a stable career as a nurse – the answer is, yes, you can. Fortunately, the healthcare industry is very minimally affected by career-threatening factors like economic disasters.
Admission Entry Requirements
Want to become a fully-licensed and effective nurse in Melbourne? Make sure to affiliate yourself with a dependable Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that offers a Melbourne Diploma of Nursing.
These are the entry requirements you might have to prepare or accomplish before admitting to any Nursing training institution:
- Proof of acquired completed, and not ongoing, language, literacy, and numeracy skills. You must provide a test outcome of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) test from an Australian Government accredited test supplier. You can take Australian Council for Education Research as an example.
- A completed Australian Grade 12 certificate (Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education) with an English subject
- Identification documents with 2 (two) photos—your Driver’s License photo and Passport photo
- Basic Computer Knowledge—a completed computer course
- A proof of qualification at level 4 or above in the Australian Qualifications Framework
- Online application or printed enrolment form
- Completed interview
- Proof that you’re mentally and physically fit to work as a nurse and take the AHPRA registration exam for nurses
Licensure – what to look forward to
After completing a nursing course by a reputable RTO, you have to then get accredited by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulating Agency (AHPRA). Visit us at Job Training Institute
The diploma of Nursing Melbourne trainers offer isn’t enough to get qualified to get licensed by AHPRA. Here are other requirements you need to prepare for getting your nursing license:
- A proof that you finished primary and secondary schooling in Australia. Any proof that you studied AHPRA-approved school in the United States of America, United Kingdom, New Zealand, or Canada is also accepted.
- If you’re not an English native, you need to take the IELTS English test.
- If you took an at least Level 3 AQF qualification in Australia or studied for more than 5 (five) years, English testing is not necessary anymore.
Find Diploma of Nursing Melbourne wide
Looking for an all-encompassing Diploma of Nursing in Melbourne? Enroll in a course by a reliable Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
Get a course that hones you and sets you apart from other nursing professionals. If you’re looking for a Diploma of Nursing Melbourne has to offer today, call Job Training Institute (JTI). More details at http://www.jti.edu.au/courses/c-66-all-courses/p-85-hlt54115-diploma-of-nursing-melbourne